Welcome to Jett Martial Arts
A Message From Master Jett
Thank you for visiting the online home of Jett Martial Arts, located in Fredericksburg, VA. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts programs, including classes for Tiny Tigers (3~5 yrs), Children, Teens & Adults, and Families. We also offer Martial Arts After School Program, Summer Camp, Birthday Party and various Special Events through out a year.
At Jett Martial Arts we provide,
▪ Systematic Curriculum for Martial Arts & Self Defense
▪ Structured Instruction from Professional Instructors
▪ Flexible Class Schedule
▪ Age / Level Specific Classes
▪ Positive & Encouraging Atmosphere
As you improve your fitness, gain self-defense skills and learn our exciting Martial Arts program, you will also have the opportunity to meet a great group of friendly instructors and fellow students. We can say with confidence that learning martial arts at Jett Martial Arts will be a very rewarding activity with benefits to last a lifetime. Get started right away with our 2 Free Week Trial Program!
We welcome you to be our family, Master Jett
The Jett Martial Arts team has been working hard to respond to the COVID-19 crisis.
Starting today, students will be able to access the JMA curriculum online via Google Classroom! Students will be able to review their techniques while JMA gets ready for live streaming!! To access the virtual curriculum, please follow these 3 steps:
1. Contact us (through Facebook Messenger or email: [email protected]) and tell us your student(s) first and last names. We will respond to you as soon as possible with the class code; this must remain confidential so the content on Google Classroom is kept JMA-member exclusive.
2. Input the class code on Google Classroom (the website or the app) to join the Jett Martial Arts Home Studio class. If you have trouble doing this, feel free to contact us! Here is a tutorial:
3. On Google Classroom, you should be able to see the curriculum divided into sections by belt level. It is easiest to view the curriculum from the Classwork section of the app/website. As of March 21st, 2020, the Form and Korean for each belt can be found on Google Classroom. More content is coming soon!
Thank you so much for your continued cooperation. At Jett Martial Arts, we value your children's mental health and well-being, so we hope that these steps will allow your children to stay busy, happy, and healthy at home.
We will put out an official statement on our COVID-19 response very soon.
Master Jett and Staff
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Guide students of all ages to reach their goals and their maximum potential, enhancing the quality of each individual's life.
Foster individual internalization of Martial Arts - achieving equilibrium and making it possible for everyone to experience physical, mental and spiritual harmony.
Continually educate and train ourselves and update our skills in communication and instruction to maintain an environment that gives each individual the opportunity to pursue and achieve a greater level of personal success and freedom.
Next to Food Lion in the Salem Fields Shopping Center